World class technology developed by industry leading software vendors
4me is the first enterprise service management application specifically built to support the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) approach. It allows the internal and external service providers of an enterprise to collaborate while 4me keeps track of the service levels. 4me also offers, by far, the fastest global response times and the most user-friendly interface.
- An true enterprise solution, at a mid-market cost
- Protected system configuration and seamless upgrades across version releases
- Fully inclusive & flexible licensing model and deployment options (hosted, on-premise, Azure, AWS)
- Faster time to deployment and ROI, lower ongoing management and TCO
- Plus much, much more…..
4me is the only ESM solution that makes it possible for all internal departments, like IT, HR and Facilities, to work together seamlessly with each other, as well as with the managed service providers to which some services have been outsourced. In addition to supporting the ITIL processes, 4me also provides fully integrated knowledge management, time tracking and project management capabilities. For enterprise employees, 4me is the Self Service app that is always there for them whenever they need some help.
A global leader in IT service management, Enterprise Service Management and Asset Management solutions, Cherwell empowers IT to lead through the use of powerful and intuitive technology that enables better, faster, and more affordable innovation. The Cherwell Service Management™ platform is built from the ground up with a unique codeless architecture that enables rapid time to value, infinite flexibility, and frictionless upgrades every time — at a fraction of the cost and complexity of legacy solutions. Because of Cherwell’s focus on delivering a solution that is easy to configure, customize, and use, IT organizations extend Cherwell to solve a wide range of IT and business needs and requirements.
- A next-generation, customer support chat system which significantly improves customer experience while allowing companies to reduce the cost of support.
- Can bring value to both internal (employees) and to external customers.
- Can be applied to any market sector where helpdesks are used.
- ConnectNow doesn’t replace existing helpdesk systems, but enhances them. So no need for intrusive, long and expensive system replacement programs.
- Companies can reap the benefits rapidly and with minimal impact to their business.
- ConnectNow is fully configurable and fully scalable. It is fully integrated (via API) with numerous Support Centre ticketing systems, and more on the way.
- Intelligently routes chats to the agent with the most appropriate skills => problem resolution will be quicker and customer has a better experience.
- “conference chat” : multiple agents can work together to help a customer in real time.
- Customers have an online record of all historical chats.
- Customers expects a chat option!
Reduce Cost / Improve Efficiency:
- Unlike telephone calls, with chat an agent can deal with several customers at once.
- Agents can work from anywhere, reducing the need for expensive call centre real estate.
- ConnectNow© acts as an “integrator” between different support centre ticketing systems.
- Can pass customers seamlessly between Agents/Departments.
- Single “look & feel” for customers and agents.
- Possibility to increase agent utilisation through cross training.
Bomgar connects people and technology securely, providing leading remote support and privileged access management solutions that strengthen security while increasing productivity. Bomgar solutions help support and security professionals improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled access to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world.
FireScope is the leader in aligning customers’ technology performance to their business and customer experiences through highly innovative, on-demand solutions.
FireScope Service Insight delivers an easier approach to automating IT service discovery and dependency mapping and is tightly integrated with Cherwell incident and CMDB management. Service Insight uses NetFlow, sFlow and Port Mirroring to listen to network activity and identify the endpoints of critical IT services. From these endpoints, Service Insight follows the transactional flow through downstream dependencies such as application servers, database servers and external web services. As these service dependencies are mapped out, the solution automatically applies best practice monitoring across the entire service stack, from user experiences to applications, to virtual infrastructure and the underlying network.
Lansweeper’s asset management software give you an instant overview of everything on your network. From hardware info and warranties to unauthorized software installs and antivirus statuses. Achieve full compliance with all company policies and keep it that way. Be alerted of nearing non-compliance before it becomes a problem.
iService Solutions have developed a number of complimentary and integrated solutions for the Cherwell Service Management tool set, including a Password Manager and Attachment Manager.